MI Fellowship is currently redeveloping our fact sheets. Check back soon for the updated versions.
- Understanding mental illnesses
- understanding psychosis
- understanding depression
- understanding anxiety
- understanding schizophrenia
- understanding schizoaffective disorder
- understanding bipolar disorder
- understanding suicide
- understanding mental illness and violence
- understanding the brain and mental illness
- psychosis - general information
- Useful information for people with mental illness and their families and friends
- Insights into the connections between mental illness and drug and alcohol use;
- Personal accounts from people with mental illness and those providing care
- Models explaining causes and symptoms of mental illness, including Victorian legal and healthcare frameworks.
The fact sheets are easy to read, practical, short and full of information.
Better yet, a fact sheet explaining how mental illness is understood and how the mental health system operates in Victoria – the mental health fact sheets are available in English, and a general fact sheet is available in Arabic, Mandarin, Italian, Greek, Vietnamese and Spanish.